Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bakery ride

Yesterday was my last weekend ride, so I wanted to go up to the bakery in Saluda. My training plan said 3 hrs, so we picked a route that was around 50 miles. It was great to have so many friends who came out!

We started at Lake Robinson to add some miles. I love the views there! Also, check out my new Smith Optics sunglasses! (Review coming soon because I want to see how they do tomorrow on my swim/bike, but so far I love them. And they didn't fog up when we stopped yesterday like everyone else's did.


Fun times and yummy food at the bakery!


Part of the group had already headed back down before I took the group picture, but here are the ones who were still there!


After the ride and a shower, we went to visit our friends in the hospital. They are doing so much better and we are so thankful! 

Today's a rest day and our send-off party at Pedal Chic. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment