Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Race day (and 4th of July) nails!

My friend Erika recently started a Jamberry nails business. I'm not much of a nail person (I've only gotten 1 manicure ever and probably painted my nails a total of 10 times), but when I saw the red with white stars I thought it could be fun to have Team USA nails for China. And she apparently thought the same thing because she tagged me in a post with a picture of all of the patriotic options. :) So, she decided to sponsor my race day nails!

I got them in the mail tonight and I decided it was perfect timing to go ahead and try them for the 4th.



So fun! I'll let you know how they hold up to triathlon training. :) If you're interested in Jamberry, let me know and I'll get you in touch with Erika.

In other news, my husband convinced me to adjust my training schedule a little and make yesterday and rest day, so we cooked dinner together and took a walk in our neighborhood. Today it was back to running in the morning and biking after work. Biking again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment